Thursday, August 11, 2011

Playful Kiss EP6 Previews

Playful Kiss EP6 Previews On YouTube.





EngSub vid: Hani: There are many things I want to buy, ahh, fiery look so beautiful in their seungjo-SUPERMARKET-Hani: Thanks boss, I work hard! Boss: Work hard in the future! Hani: yes boss, thank you! * * It comes Hani customer give me a minute please Hani: This is really delicious, Hani won a total of 7200 (counting soft) won 7500, has won a change of 300. Please go ~ ~ Hani: Welcome .... * * * * Baek stopped midtrack seungjo comes Seungjo: How much does it cost? Seungjo:Shock-Hani: ₩ 1,200 Seungjo: Hani money here: Ahh customer how did I get here? Seungjo: ₩ 10,000 Hani: Ne ₩ 10000 to get a client to win 8800 from here ... Seungjo: It? Oh ₩ 8,800 Hani: Please go slowly Hani:-phew - unpack-Hani: * _ * Boss! Boss: What? Keep ₩ 8800? HOSPITAL-Hani: I'm sorry, the long-awaited investigation ... Everyone was expecting much, but because of me ... you're right, I'm really the nightmare in yourLife, no, not enough to describe nightmare is a disaster ... I want to sleep now Hani: Sep - Hani Jangmi remember what he says in No. 5 - Jangmi: You Seungjo sleeping oppa, you think you have the right to say to him? Hani: Sigh - Seungjo HOUSE: It 'been a while', you're gone? Hani: It 'was like the last time, and is still so ... I always want, but it is always so ... Regardless, I think, I just can not stand by your side. Who knows?something ...

Keywords: Playful, Kiss, Mischievous, Kim, Hyun, Joong, Jung, So, Min, beak, seung, jo, oh, ha, ni, MK, PK, SS501

orvis messenger bag haiku ultimate messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment