Friday, August 12, 2011

ML-91 Magnetic Loop Antenna

ML-91 Magnetic Loop Antenna On YouTube.





This is the ML-91 Magnetic Loop Antenna Mobile HF. I had this movie with my Nokia E71, so the quality is not good, but just OK and I installed with iMovie on the Mac My years of searching for the ultimate mobile HF antenna had finally come to an end with this ML -91. The loops are immune to noise and eliminate jumping, which are usually seen for mobile whips. My friends say I'm crazy to go to this antenna, but after hours for 6 months, I foundthat the performance is just amazing, I do not regret parting with my ringgit. The only question is whether the spread is bad, I could not move, but then the base stations have the same problems. Some people say that running a base station ... hello .. Hello. But then again, that stuff is not an amateur, as it was intended for military purposes or the like. And 'patrolled primarily by the Australian Army, the Chinese border, and UN peacekeepers used. In Malaysia, for use JPAMPajero in each of its 14 states, congratulated his girn and conventional FM. Specifications: Made by: QMAC (currently in Barrett Communications Group Australia) TX frequency: 3 to 12.5 MHz (NVIS freqs only) RX frequency: 500 kHz to 30 MHz Power Handling: 125 watts Radiation Pattern: Omni- directional and vertical (spherical) advantages over stick: Immune to noise and static, do not skip areas up to 1000 km, is about 6 dB of gain can be used in the luggage rack luggagewell ...

Keywords: ML, 91, Magnetic, Loop, Antenna

baby car seat reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment