Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hotel Pennsylvania - NYC

Hotel Pennsylvania - NYC On YouTube.





December 17, 2010 Pennsylvania 401 Seventh Avenue (at 33rd St.) New York, NY 10001 Stay away! I'm picky about? Besides dramatic? Unreasonable? A diva? I've never been in a hotel of this chubby. YOU !?!?! In addition to what you see in the video, let me give you another list of reasons why this hotel is not my favorite. No check-in option (a little 'understandably). You-you charge $ 4.00, to store the bag in the trunk, while you have a room waiting to beavailable. No-Fi in the rooms. Wireless is only available in the lobby and public areas and costs $ 2.00/hr. - The openings bathroom leads directly to the bathroom in the suite next! This morning while I was getting ready, I thought I heard running water somewhere. I have no water. So I'm looking around and I realize that is the "vent". Fine. A minute later I heard the man in the shower, sniffling, as if he were standing next to me! So I have a chair andlooked up in the air .... what I see? The next bad luck! It was covered basically a big hole in the wall with sheets of metal. Embarrassing. So I just put a little Rihanna (* sings * Oh Na Na, which is my name) so that he could not prepare me here. Overall, it was terrible. New York City, on the other side = WONDERFUL. BTW: I LifeSize spectator Project of the Month! Check Me Out on Saturday. www.youtube.com # 1 "Saturday NineteenPercent" www.youtube.com (babble, chat, leave. we play Scrabble.)# 2 ...

Keywords: nineteenpercent, new, york, city, nyc, hotel, bed, beg, infestation, kat, stacks, projectlifesize, willy, wonka, travel, yt:crop=16:9

cat furniture tree condo surefit sofa slipcovers weber grill brush

No comments:

Post a Comment