Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What did you get for Christmas?

What did you get for Christmas? On YouTube.





Hello my lovelies! Im sharing what I got for Christmas from family and friends! I went through it pretty quick with no details because it would have took me overtime lol But this video was abnout 5 minutes, which was short but I didnt wanna film again! Atleast I showed everything :-) I hope all of you had a GREAT Christmas with your love ones! I would love to know what your best Christmas present was this year!! Everything I got from family and friends: -Crown Ring Holder -Gold w/ Black lace Earrings -Gold iKandy Charm Bracelet -Lucky Brand Jeans Bracelet -Black Bow Headband -Leopard Print Umbrella -Animal Print Pouch -Pink Pajamas -Leopard Print Stocking Boots -Leopard Print Hair Accessories Holder -ELF French Manicure Set - Starbucks Gift Card -ELF 5 Pieces Manicure Set -ELF Lip Gloss Set -Pink Crown Compact Mirror -Revlon Lipstick "Coffee Bean" -Eyeliner Pencil Sharpener -2 NYX Eyeliner in "Black" & "White" -Kat Von D Liquid Liner -Santee Polish - Blockbuster Card - Icings Gift Card -0 Sephora Gift Card (from my boyfriend) -Fedora Hat -XOXO Passport Holder & Luggage Name Tag -Satin Skirt -Red Flannel w/ Black Skinny Belt -Blue Flannel w/ Brown Skinny Belt -Purple Floral Tube Top -Tribal-ish Tube Top -Peppermint Bark Chocolate -Eyeshadow Pallette -15 pairs of earrings from Bali Oh and I forgot to add: 0 check from my boyfriends grandparents :) Love you all and thank you for watching :-D TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER: www.twitter.com

Tags: christmas, presents, merry, haul, gifts, Icings, forever, 21, sephora, eyeshadow, palletes, crowns, leopard, prints, fendora, hat, make, up, clothes, 2009, themaryberry, The, Maryberry

mxl 990 microphone hornless bicycle seat

No comments:

Post a Comment