Monday, November 7, 2011

My 2010 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Cruiser

My 2010 Honda Shadow Phantom 750 Cruiser Video Clips.





I got my Honda Phantom about 2 months ago and I love it. I was bored today so decided to put a quick vider together. Today I also ordered some stuff From CobraUSA. 1. Streetrod Slashdown Black 2. PowrFlo Air Intake System 3. Standard Sissy Bar - Black 4. Sissy Bar Luggage Rack (Formed) - Black When this stuff arrives and installed. I will do another video to shot Before and After. should be fun. Please let me know what you think of the video.. I know if has lots of quick shots, so I will put up a SLOW version so you can see everything in more detail. John Place GreenBoxStudios.com

Tags: Honda, shadow, 2010, cobra, cruiser, phantom, 750, black, bike, custom, led lighting

tefal clipso pressure cooker Presto 03510 Waffle Maker Belgian laptop bags 17.5 inch

No comments:

Post a Comment