Friday, November 18, 2011

FREEWARE Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 & Custom Sounds

FREEWARE Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700 & Custom Sounds Video Clips.





IMPORTANT EDIT - According to Project Opensky, the entire add-on in this video is from Project Opensky and "TurbofanDude" improperly provided the sounds and Southwest colors in a third-party add-on. Project Opensky is the creator and is hereby credited for this add-on & not TurbofanDude. Also, this video is educational and instructional so I am not liable for the content of either add-on per United States Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976. My video is "fair use" of materials. RESPONSE FROM TURBOFANDUDE- (As quoted from TurbofanDude)"This whole issues has become more than it's worth. Turbofandude's product is a separate package from the POSKY 737, but is essentially a working update. I gave full credit in two places to POSKY to start with, and I have added it to many other places. I would like to explain what my product is first though. My plane adds many features that I believe improve the original plane from POSKY. The model, sound, and textures are POSKY products, but I edited them. I added a virtual cockpit, passenger window, better contact points, better luggage contact points, and working gauges. All I ever attempted to do was improve the plane we were given. I am not and never was claiming POSKY's work as my own. I hope we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Collin Biedenkapp, CEO TurbofanDude International TurbofanDude@gmail.com As well, I offer my apologies to Cessna154, and Emil Serafino for the inconveinces that have ...

Keywords: aviation, boeing, airbus, power, engine, turbine, sounds, 737-700, 737, Cessna154, FSX, flight, simulator, fs10, fs9, fs, fs2004, project, open, sky, posky, flying, landing, takeoff, turbofandude

hdmi pinout maytag dishwasher basket

No comments:

Post a Comment