Saturday, July 23, 2011

Frederik accent to his wife

Frederik accent to his wife Tube. Duration : 7.27 Mins.


Frederik's speech to his bride translation: (thanks: Frizzball86) Dear Maria, in 2000 in Sydney, the five Olympic rings together for 25 Australia was time for me unknown and unexplored continent, which is symbolized in the fifth ring. I found myself in unfamiliar terrain under foreign happy and joyful. My luggage was just my expectations at the time of my stay, with a certain self-consciousness. Almost 200 years earlier, another Danish, called JørgenJurgensen had come under different circumstances, but also with great expectations and confidence, but soon left Sydney and sailed to Tasmania, your country, a state in Australia. Here he made a reputation as a taking by the end of his life from him. I was only 2 days in Australia and sealed our fate. But still unconscious of us, but the radius will have on you, it seemed to me loud and clear to me, since our first meeting. Since then, I'm blindand hooked him. Until then, my life was an attempt to be more independent, without having to create my own space. My opportunities were many, and often lonely, my world ... But both continue to strengthen over time and space because of curiosity and optimism about the fate pushed me on. So it went in my world, and since then many things have already happened. Now there are two worlds, yes, maybe even more. And 'what we now explore together. Side by side. InLight and ...

Tags: Mary, Frederik, Donaldson, Denmark, Crownprincess, Crownprince

new balance 476 running shoes 3hp blender

No comments:

Post a Comment