Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Elvis Promised Land

Elvis Promised Land Video Clips. Duration : 3.02 Mins.


(Words & music by Chuck Berry) I left my home in Norfolk Virginia, California, in my mind I straddled that Greyhound and rode in Raleigh, and more on Caroline We broke the engine problems, had a fight mid Alabama "And the dog turns us all together in the center of Birmingham Right away I brought me from a blocked 'Ridin clean business in Mississippi and I was on that midnight flyer out of Birmingham Smoking into New Orleans to help me get out of LouisianaOnly in Houston to help me get to the city there are people there that are a bit 'worried about me and they did not let the poor boy in Surat, as the bore me, bought me a silk suit Put luggage in my hand and I woke up high over Alburquerque on a jet to the promised land Working on a T-bone steak a la carte Flying over the Golden State Ah when the pilot told us in 13 minutes would take us down a taxi car fixed to the gate Swing Easy Low Cut the terminal area and cool the enginesThe wings and I put it on the telephone Los Angeles, Norfolk, Virginia Tidewater four ten or nine Tell the folks back home this is the Promised Land of Appeals and the poor boy is on the line

Tags: elvis, presley, chuck, berry, graceland, memphis, houston, RCA, king, rock, and, roll, astrodome

skirted parsons chairs dining room furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment