Friday, July 29, 2011

CHRIS BROWN - I can not let you go Bow Wow ft. P & PLEASURE

CHRIS BROWN - I can not let you go Bow Wow ft. P & PLEASURE Tube. Duration : 4.38 Mins.


twitter.com chris brown lyrics I can not let go (Chris) I am the type of man to supersize your life and turn it all up and down, back and forth with me theres no reverse gear. Sun take some time getting to know me, I'm not a phony act hop on my boat, and we can start. And I just want to keep your heart from cold, I say here, if you get sick like I told ya. Loui Balenciaga shoes or scarf you on the shoulder. . . To be treated like a princess, girlTo wear the crown put on my head to rest while I strike you down. Girl let me let me put to you, let me do it now, the fatter I've seen, and girls that make me proud. You Make Me Want to be your man I do my best. Pleasure P, my bow nigga know what I'm talking about meeting. (Chorus) Children on you like a place ya tattoo in my class, not me, we are not the same thing and see if I could see your face Then I could just get wasted, drink, I do not alcohol, but baby girldo not let go (go) I can not let go (go) I can not let go (go) I can not let go (go) Never Let You Go (go) I can not let go (go) Never let go (go) Do not leave never go (go) (Bow Wow) Okay, ya man is not nothing like me (bow), has treated is wrong and that's bad Lil Mama (which could) what I'm waiting and I could be ya daddy and if you feel the My tenderoni alone all you gotta do you call me baby (hello) and I will be all right spirit cha got is this image (what) isand ...

Tags: chris, brown, cant, let, you, go, LYRICS

ge water filter gswf mosquito netting camping

No comments:

Post a Comment