Saturday, June 25, 2011

Elvis Presley Promised Land

Elvis Presley Promised Land Video Clips. Duration : 3.22 Mins.


Elvis Presley Promised Land Chuck Berry wrote. Elvis brought December 15, 1973 at the Stax studios in Memphis, TN. The release was a single 13-week stay on Hot 100 chart, reaching number 14 and an 8-week stay on the Easy Listening chart, where it reached number 11 and 'A-side was at Midnight. It 'was released to the Promised Land and This Is Elvis LP. And 'now Artist of the Century, Walk a Mile in My Shoes-The Essential 70s Masters, and 2 to None, which, asVersion is available. Oh, get over it I left my home in Norfolk, Virginia, California, in my mind I straddled that Greyhound and rode him into Raleigh, and more on Caroline had engine trouble in a fight than half Alabam 'well angled, dog collapsed in Memphis, now I'm stuck in Birmingham Now I immediately gave me a ticket Ridin 'in Mississippi and was clean on that midnight flyer out of Birmingham Smoking into New Orleans Help me outOnly Louisiana to help Houston Town There are people there who care a little 'about me and that will let the poor boy is as safe as you're born you bought me a silk suit, put luggage in the hand and I woke up high over Albuquerque on a jet to the promised land Working on a T-bone steak a la carte Flying over the Golden State When the pilot told us in 13 minutes we would drive down to the swing low set just taxi to the terminal zone Cut your enginesand ...

Tags: Elvis, Presley, Promised, Land, jackiej61

2xl headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment