Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dracula Musical ACT 1, Part 1

Dracula Musical ACT 1, Part 1 On YouTube.





! Translated by Janaikana Q: Welcome to my house. [Please] come (if you want). J: Count Dracula ... D (?): I am Dracula, and you are Jonathan Harker. J: Jonathan Harker Q: Shure go - please. J * walks in * We will try our luggage later - my staff is not available [at night] (at this late hour). - Although I care about your Wellfare me. I (or I)? * J continues his scarf and coat * J: Shure ... Shure ... Q: J * Not * stuff [You must be hungry] (ShurlyThey are hungry) long after your trip. J: [all] (all sizes) Q: Please contact, treat yourself and take some refreshment. J * sits down and goes over D * sorry if they are not supported .... It's late - I've already eaten. - Also, I never drink wine. It's the wine * J * J: Thank you. ... I have contracts and other documents for your new apartment in London with me. A marvelous estate. neighbouhood is the only building in a hospital - in fact a foolHouse ... but at a certain distance. Q: I hope that the trip was not too stressful ... J: * shakes head * No ... Even if / when all I saw on my way, I wanted to come here to prevent D-: I'm superstitious! And the house is miles from anywhere ... J: I must say that London [will be very different] (which means a big change) be for you. - Do you know someone in the British Empire? Q: I know you. (6:30 -. Then Dracula begins to sing after scentence) 08:35 (after theSong ...

Tags: frank, wildhorn, dracula, das, musical, graz, austria, lyn, liechty, thomas, borchert, uwe, kroger, jesper, tyden, english, subtitles, translate

cat climbing tree nordicware microwave pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment