Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gucci Mane Music Video "745"

Gucci Mane Music Video "745" Video Clips.





Text: shows [Verse 1] Came Came outta outta jail on a world Monday morning, as I was performin spirit tha gucci interior 745 I see a nigga rich when I look in the mirror tha 6 months ago I was sitting in my cell now sitting in A new V12 blacks always said that I wouldnt hit rock bottom you can not go ass to the left of the great cat and I have re-signed fan tha word street, I do not like Jeezy, but fuck that im tryna rape tha otha rap beat budget subject to change niggas jumpin out tha thaAir bag yellow diamonds Louieville spirit tha same color mustard blue diamonds same color tha Tarheels red diamond as a sex game [Chorus] 745 wit tha gucci interior, I see a black man's true when I'm in tha mirror 745 wit tha gucci interior man I watch a nigga rich when I'm in tha mirror 745 wit tha gucci interior look, I see a black man's true when they are in tha mirror 745 wit tha gucci interior see a rich nigga when I'm in tha mirror [Verse 2] Niggas scared, sign me Cuz I look looks too much beefand have heard that I'm in tha streets tha first game in the knee too much of my time spent 60 gs in i jus tellin tha tha time for tha hood homeboy ghetto blacks trophy hatin on me so I can not stay concentrated smoke a nigga like a herds of them tha half of the Newport Mall in front of tha food court could look at? But that did not kushy smokin im a killa but I pushed into her cunt I'm not tryna tryna id rather die like Yo Momma crying then my mom (bitch) [Chorus] 745 wit tha cry...

Tags: gucci, mane, 745, gangsta, rap, new, hip, hop, crunk, southern, atl, atlanta, georgia, rich, money, gangs, ghetto, bouldercrest, cocaine, dope, hood, music, video, official, street, trap, thug, ice, cream, cone, killaslug

old fashioned popcorn machine cart thai food arlington va gefen hdmi switch

No comments:

Post a Comment